Thursday, February 8, 2007

Week 3- #7

Anything Technology Related

I want an iPod!!! I currently have this phone , which actually plays music but in a wma format so I can't fit that many songs on the memory card. My sister got an iPod for Christmas and I am so jealous! We went shopping for an adapter which allows her to listen to her iPod music in her car (through the radio). That made me want it even more! Now I know what I will be using my tax refund for hehe



This is the one that I want. Blue, cause it's close to teal. Teal, cause of the SHARKS!

3 comments:

Virtual Services Team said...

The ipod is great -- I'm looking forward though to the iPhone coming this June. Virtual Services Team

Virtual Services Team said...

I have an iPod Nano and I love it when traveling or exercising. --Christine from Virtual Services.

Anonymous said...

Hey fellow page friend that is what I said I wanted.... But instead of a blue one I want a PINK one! Thats kind of funny huh?